Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 19

'Day 19' by Jina Wallwork


I can see the sun travel across the sky. Its light reveals the golden beauty within each moment. I do not wish for this day to end. It contains so many wonderful moments; I hope my eyes are capable of perceiving their greatness before they pass. This day does not contain a major event, to feed my excitement. This day is filled with a collection of tiny joys, an array of simple pleasures. There is nothing different within the events of today. I perceive them differently because I feel content. I look within my heart and I discover a new appreciation of all that surrounds me. I feel as though I am blessed, and because of this I view the world as a blessing.

'27 Days' is a series of transient sculptures each representing a day. To find out more about the series click here